Semi-automatic and fully automatic measuring tape calibrator BMG 2000 BV, 3000 BV, 5000 BVThe tapeline measuring device enables fully automatic calibrations and testing of tapelines, straight edges, yardsticks and all test objects with scales. As a fully automatic variant for lengths to 5m.
Measuring tape calibrator for semi-/ fully automatic calibration of
- Tape measures in winder frames
- Frame tape measures
- Precision rulers
- Working measuring sticks
- Folding meter
- and as special measuring device for long, thin and flexible samples
Suitable for calibration labs and production measurements
The measuring tape calibrator BMG 2000 BV, 3000 BV and 5000 BV automatically tests any type and version of measuring tapes, rulers and measuring sticks. The high-resolution CCD camera independently records the division of the specimen which has to be compared with the target value and is then logged in the software.
The measuring tape calibrator can be positioned on a table or fitted to a wall thanks to its decentral set-up. Longer tape measures are easily transformed. The software independently finds the position point and continues to test.
The measurements are visualised on the analysis unit and transmitted to the measuring and analysis software using the integrated interface. This ensures efficient testing and calibration of tape measures and scales.
Pre-positioning for the target value occurs for the semiautomatic version of the tape measure device. The exact measuring line is adjusted visually to the camera monitor using the adjustment screw. The result is then transmitted using the remote control.
- Resolution 1 µm
- Tensile load 5 N / 20 N / 50 N
- Clamping range device-dependent
- Error limit 2000 mm < 0,05 mm / 3000 mm < 0,07 mm / 5000 mm < 0,09 mm
- Weight 2000 mm = 78 kg / 3000 mm = 113 kg / 5000 mm = 170 kg
- Either as semi-automatic measuring system with motorized pre-positioning of the measuring points or fully automatic measuring system with software connection
- Possible to connect to all current data management systems for computer-aided calibration and analysis, automatic recording and logging
- Direct measurement comparison with highly accurate measuring system
- Easy to use thanks to measuring systems with CCD camera and automatic positioning
- Optional extensions
- Adherence to Abbe‘s comparator principle to realise highest measuring precision; the measuring system is located directly underneath the specimen
- Digital incremental measuring system with 1 µm resolution as solid measure
- Use of dividable counter weight allows to realise counter forces of 5, 20 and 50 N depending on requirement
- Robust measuring set-up and practical design, user friendly setting of tape scaling
The FMSplus - extensive accessories inclusive
Semi-automatic version BMG 2000, 3000, 5000:
Base body, interface unit PU41 motion, joystick, emergency stop button, remote control sender and receiver, either All in One PC or Tower PC, software license Dialtest 7 Tape, each 2x screw clamps spherical and flat, each 2 x quick clamps spherical and flat, scale support depending on length up to 5 units, hold-down clamps depending on length up to 5 units, wall or table mounting set with adjustment feet, connection cable, multiple plug socket, operating instructions
Fully automatic version BMG 2000 BV, 3000 BV, 5000 BV:
Base body, control interface unit PU41 motion, joystick, emergency stop button, either All in One PC or Tower PC, software license Dialtest 7 Tape, each 2x screw clamps spherical and flat, each 2x quick clamps spherical and flat, scale support depending on length up to 5 units, hold-down clamps depending on length up to 5 units, wall or table mounting set with adjustment feet, connection cable, multiple plug socket, operating instructions
|Order No. Fully automatic||Description|
|76 8145 602 20||BMG 2000 BV|
|76 8145 603 20||BMG 3000 BV|
|76 8145 605 20||BMG 5000 BV|
|Order No. Semi-automatic||Description|
|76 8145 502 20||BMG 2000|
|76 8145 503 20||BMG 3000|
|76 8145 505 20||BMG 5000|