Universal dial gauge test device UMP3The UMP3 is especially suitable for quick and reliable calibration of analogue and digital dial gauges. By its motorized 30 mm precision transducer a dial gauge can be calibrated simple and safe in a trice.
- Analogue & digital dial gauges
- Precision indicators
- Test indicator
- Inductive probes
The universal dial gauge testing instrument is especially suitable for quick and reliable calibration of analogue and digital dial gauges. By its motorized 30 mm precision transducer, which positions exactly with an ergonomic placed hand wheel, a dial gauge can be calibrated simple and safe in a trice. Separated high-speed buttons on the separate control casing guarantee an easy pre-positioning.
Subsequently by means of a hand wheel with an additional rough and fine adjusting knob, the required precision is safely approached. The display, which is integrated in the separate control casing, also serves as an interface for superior software, which transmits all measured values to a preconfigured test protocol.
- Application range 30 mm
- Resolution 0,1 µm
- Smallest positioning steps 0,1 µm
- Reversal range < 0,15 µm
- Repeatability < 0,1 µm
- Measuring uncertainty 0,08 µm + 1 * 10-6 * L
- System accuracy < 0,5 µm
- Positioning Speed 2,2 mm/sec.
- Positioning force 15 N
- Weight 18 kg
- Easy to use, due to motorized transducer with included measuring system
- Flexible positioning of system parts due to separate parts
- Very sensitive operation due to rapid-fine adjuster
- Highest repeatability due to adherence the Abbe principle
- Easy to use, right hand or left hand choose able
- Flexible due to wide range of accessories
|76 4004 416 20||UMP3|